Friday, October 30, 2009

Acer 5100 Laptop for sale

Up for sale is an Acer 5100 laptop. I do not know much about computers, but I do know that our old roommate skipped town and left this behind so we are selling it to cover his share of the bills. Despite a few cosmetic blemishes, the computer turns on and is loaded with Windows 7, wireless works great, has the power cord, 70gb hard drive, 1gb memory. I have tested it to the best of my limited knowledge and it seems to be running great. Internet works fine (wireless and ethernet), I burned a cd in the dvd/cd player and that works great, and I watched a couple shows on the media player and they look and sound great (no lag or anything when playing dvd's or watching downloaded avi/mp4/etc... Because I don't want to invest any more time in this it is being sold as is. Like I said, I'm no expert at these things but everything seems to be in good working order. I priced this at what seems to be a lower price than what they are going for on ebay, but I hate ebay so I'm putting it up here. Get in touch. Thanks.